2012 is right around the corner. My husband and I sat down and figured out our financial goals for next year. When we plan and discuss what specific goals we want to accomplish, we are more likely to succeed. These goals may change slightly, but this is the plan.
1. Pay at least $12,000 on our mortgage principal.
2. Contribute $5,000+ to supplemental retirement plan.
3. Have most if not all of the money saved for son's church mission.
4. Restore emergency fund back to $2,000.
5. Pay cash for all travel in 2012.
6. Pay cash for a recliner.
Have you planned out your financial goals for next year? It's not to late!